beauty

Broke By Payday...

05:33

I'm Holly, and I have a shopping addiction. (Hi, Holly)... Although admitting your "problem" is the first step, I have no plans on slowing down in the near future. I'm obsessed with makeup and am a strong believer in that there is no such thing as having 'enough'. My collection will never be complete, its forever growing - so I started my Instagram account (@brokebypayday) to share the reason why my bank account hates me. 


I named myself Broke By Payday because that's exactly what I am.. and I don't mean broke by the day payday rolls around, I literally mean the day my pay hits my bank account I've spent it by that night. I'm a bad role model, don't confuse me having pretty new things as living a life to be envious of, because I can't afford to eat or pay for public transport. Luckily for me, I still live at home with my parents (no rent, food available in the fridge, etc) so spending allllll my money on my "bad habit" hasn't left me alone with no food and just my makeup. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments