beauty

Review & Results: Petara Organic Lash & Brow Serum

22:33

Petara Organic Lash & Brow Serum


After just 1 week of using the serum once daily (I put it on before bed every night) I was impressed with the growth of my lashes. Not only were they longer but they were fuller too! I'm someone who longs for lash extensions but can't justify the cost (that's less makeup I get to buy and less mascara I can even try out) and some of the stories of the short, stumpy lashes you're left with under all the beauty put me off. 

I was really interested in trying a serum as an alternative as it would improve my own lashes naturally instead of potentially hindering them. Petara is such an affordable option, with fantastic results and organic ingredients. I was so excited with my results that I had to share with you all the difference I saw.


You Might Also Like

0 comments